The Tacx Boost indoor trainer is easy, affordable and quiet. Now you can keep your training going year-round.
The setup is easy—with just two simple clicks you mount your bike and you are ready to ride.
With just two simple clicks, you'll be ready to ride.
SMALL BUT STABLE
This indoor trainer has a small footprint, 675 x 650 mm (26.6" x 25.6"), but provides a sturdy ride.
EASY TO STORE
Multifunctional front wheel support serves as a handle to carry the trainer and ensures a natural cycling position.
You won't need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
SMOOTH AND QUIET
The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
HOW FAR AND HOW FAST
Add a speed sensor (sold separately) to track how far and how fast you're riding and train with some of your favorite apps.
- Magnets: 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No voltage required
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: No
- Suitable bikes: Road, Tri, & MTB with skewer quick release
- Supplied with: Front wheel support, quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1050 Watt
- Weight 8.53 kg (18.8 lbs)
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 17 Nm
- Max. brake force: 50 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.6 kg
- Mass inertia: 9.18 kg (20.2 lbs)
- Footprint (LxW): 675 x 650 mm (26.6 x 25.6 in)
- Height 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded 565 x 410 x 245 mm (22.2 x 16.1 x 9.65 in)
You cart is currently empty